Thursday, July 15, 2010

Just a little diddy I made up about our new PM:     

                                
My Name is Julia, by Shoshanna Silcove

I am woman, hear me strong,
even though my nose is long,
it doesn't mean that I will lie to you.

My hair and politics are red,
and I climbed as Kevin bled,
as I promised, to the summit, with a grand view!



Now I have  real plumb job,
which is to put a new facade,
on old Labour policies bound to fail.


Tony Abbott please beware,
to a lady you must be fair,
lest I use my feminine wiles,
and my partner's free hairstyles.

I  will try to garner votes,
 exploiting people of the boats,
making deals with union friends, and miners too.

I am woman hear me strong, 
as I told you all along,
to be the first female PM, it was my due!


cute parody here:  Coffee with Julia Gillard



3 comments:

mb said...

As usual Shoshana, that was a scream. Very funny and very well written. I enjoy everything you write.

RJ said...

Thanks for the feeedback

mb said...

Just a little diddy that set my heart a jiggy. My feet were rockin in their stockins I made giggle that provoked this twitter.
Thoroughly enjoyed, Malka